Hey there fashionistas! What's up? Today's DIY Fashion Challenge is to create a really sweet top! I stumbled across this super stylish shirt a few days ago on this adorable korean-fashion online store. It's totally chic and surprisingly casual and I just love it!
I was really inspired by this item and wondered if I could try and create something similar to it at home. It's really simple and looks great...
What you'll need:
- A long-sleeved oversized sweater of any colour.
- Something to draw with e.g. chalk, a pencil or a pen.
- A good pair of scissors.
Here's how you do it:
- Place the shirt flat on a surface and iron it.
- Draw large circles on the sleeves and shoulders of the shirt.
- Carefully cut out the circles with your scissors.
* Optional... Using a sewing machine, tidy up the edges of the circles by folding the circumference of the circles inwards, and sewing over them.
And, voila! You are ready to go!